Seattle is known for many things including a rich music history and iconic coffee. Most recently, though it has earned the distinction of being the fastest growing tech hub. This bustling and thriving city is set to attract even more businesses and young tech professionals as innovative companies set up shop and more technology-focused jobs are created.
Seattle is one of the fastest growing economies in the US, with an annual growth of 3.1%, it was ranked as the 15th largest metropolitan area in the United States. It is known for a thriving location mostly for businesses and thus tends to attract so many businesses as innovative and technology-driven companies continue to seek out the advantages of the fast-growing state which in turn attracts lots of investors.
The pace at which Seattle grows will no doubt attract lots of business owners which would give room for a more competitive marketplace as every business will only naturally want to be the best among all other businesses. Competition is good for business as you would have the opportunity to convince your customers why you are the best. It is a known fact that for a business to thrive successfully, it must have an online presence, and having an online presence is vital for your business success as it would represent your business and give it a professional appearance to your customers.
Your online presence must be able to convince your customers to patronize your product or service and the first impression your customers get when using your website for the first time matters a lot in making future decisions or judgments.
Hence, the need for a fast and more responsive website cannot be overemphasized. It is common knowledge that when your website takes more than 3 seconds to load up, it has a high bounce rate which ensures that visitors visiting your page leave within the first few seconds, usually before any significant interaction with your website.
As a business owner, you would also want to cut down cost as much as possible and the obviously better option will be to use a shared server to host your website but the adverse effect is more harmful.
Importance of Seattle Dedicated Servers
As a new or small company, it can be tempting to cut costs on things like shared servers. However, while a shared server may cost you less in monthly charges, it has the potential to lose you far more business in the long run.
Because shared servers are shared among multiple users, they will always be slower than dedicated servers. Moreover, shared server hosts tend to oversell server space which further weighs down the network and increases the chances of downtime and crashing. Not only is this inconvenient, an ecommerce site can easily lose business through cart abandonment when shoppers are not able to access the checkout quickly enough.
Get Seattle Dedicated Servers Fast with GTHost
Still think Seattle dedicated servers are too much of a hassle? GTHost makes it easier and more affordable than ever to get the high-quality servers your company needs with our extensive features including:
- No fee setup
- No hidden costs
- Low-cost trials
- Multiple servers available
- Instant set-up
- 100% Network uptime
- In-house server maintenance
- Seattle also serves as an excellent server location for clients all over the world. Some of the most serviced geographic areas in the world include the Asian continent, particularly Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and China. Clients in these countries tend to enjoy a seamless experience with GTHost many thanks to the availability of an Asian Optimized Network.
- Seattle also serves as an excellent server location for clients in Vancouver. With a little less than a 4ms delay from Seattle to Vancouver, Seattle serves as a viable option for clients whose businesses are resident in Vancouver but would love to access the speed of GTHost dedicated servers.
- In Seattle, there are a plethora of head offices of many organizations as well as Data centers of big IT companies.
- Seattle houses SIX (Seattle Internet Exchange), which happens to be the biggest in all of the US. And GTHost has a direct connection to SIX hence, ensuring the fastest, and most responsive operational capabilities within the region.
Using a Shared Hosting Service?
Using a shared hosting service would mean that there are many websites being hosted simultaneously on the same server which would naturally slow down the loading rate of your website thereby causing an insufficient online experience for your prospective customers which would mean a loss to you as the business owner.
Hosting your website on GTHost dedicated servers in Seattle will not only make your website load up faster, but it will also encourage your visitors to spend more time on your website thanks to cutting edge technology designed to ensure a robust and responsive performance of all sites resident on our servers.
Some Advantage of Using GThost Dedicated Servers
Choosing any of our Seattle dedicated server hosting plans to host your website has lots of outstanding features which will greatly benefit your website. Features of our dedicated server hosting plan include the following:
- A very affordable trial period – Choosing the right dedicated hosting plan for your website can be very confusing. At GTHost dedicated server hosting, we help you eliminate this confusion by offering you a low-cost trial period which runs for a period of 10 days. With as low as $5/day, you can carry out trials which will help you to choose the speed, the storage plan, convenience and cost with which you are most comfortable with. This will help you determine the best plan your website needs.
- Short contracts: If you wish to avoid the feeling of being stuck with a hosting plan, GTHost offers short contracts which give you the option of choosing a plan that lasts for a short period of time, and you have the option to opt out of it if it doesn’t suit your company’s needs. We also offer flexibility in our plans, you can choose another plan if you think it really suits your company even when you already have an existing live plan.
- Free setup- Our dedicated server hosting helps you to save cost. We do not charge any extra costs to s
- Fast Setup – Choosing our dedicated server hosting plan also offers you a quick startup service. Our simple setup options can have your dedicated server running within 5 to 15 minutes after you send your request and payment is confirmed.
- Unmetered Bandwidth: Another unique feature of using our Seattle dedicated server is the unlimited bandwidth feature which means that you will not be charged any extra cost when your site goes through an influx of visitors. During special and occasional periods, such as periods during which you may offer special promotions, or during festive seasons, there will be a high volume of traffic, hence the need to have a site which can handle the influx efficiently.
There are various hosting services that would require you to pay an extra amount if you experience a high volume of traffic but at GTHost dedicated servers, we offer you an unmetered bandwidth which helps keep your expenses within your budget.
- Reduce cart abandonment – As a business owner, do you notice a high increase in cart abandonment on your website? A high probable cause is because your site took too long to load or process an order. This is why Seattle dedicated server is a vital option for your business growth. Using our dedicated servers will not only increase your chances of improving your customer experience, but it can also increase your revenue because a happy customer, is worth a thousand referrals.
- Increase google ranking – another important reason why you need a dedicated server is to increase your Google ranking. One of the major algorithms used by Google to rank websites on google search is the speed of the website. By using our dedicated servers, you will be able to positively affect customer experience, as well as improve your website ranking which should expose your business to a wider demographic group. On the other hand, having a low ranked website due to using a shared hosting plan will make it harder for your customers to locate you.
- 24/7 customer service: Using our Seattle dedicated servers will ensure that you get the utmost support from our customer service representatives who are online 24/7 to answer t your every need.
In-house server maintenance: Using our Seattle dedicated server will help you benefit from server maintenance carried out by our dedicated team. This will help us to minimize issues that arise and also to troubleshoot problems quickly, it will also allow us to serve you better by providing quality service at a much lower price because no third party will be consulted to maintain your server.
- Looking Glass: Choosing our Seattle dedicated server for your website provides you with the advantage of using our Looking Glass server portal, this is a dynamic tool which allows administrators to do their jobs better and with a more user-friendly interface. You can perform several key tests, Ping, Trace, and Host queries for easier troubleshooting and analysis when using looking glass.
- Low Latency: Latency is the speed at which a network is optimized for it to process messages. This has a major impact on how your site performs as information is sent. Using our Seattle dedicated server would ensure Low latency on your site which means that your customers are able to interact with your site without experiencing any inconvenient delays.
In conclusion, having a well-functioning and optimized website that is hosted on a dedicated server has so many advantages. Never get stuck with a server that does not meet your requirements. Try out our comprehensive trial period options today!
Instant Seattle Dedicated Servers Setup
Ready to finally get the speed you need to keep up with Seattle’s growth? GTHost can have you connected to your personal dedicated server within minutes of payment and confirmation. To learn more, Contact Us today!
Get An Instant Server Today