Amsterdam, known as a city of canals and bridges, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. With thousands of cafes and restaurants, cultural attractions and more, the city is also home to musicians and artists.
GTHost is proud to serve the exciting city of Amsterdam and the entire European continent with our Amsterdam Dedicated Servers. In a well-populated area like Amsterdam with many businesses, performing arts it is exceptionally important to ensure your company’s website has all the advantages it can have to be faster and more user-friendly – this is where our dedicated servers come in to shine.
With the Netherlands dedicated servers from GTHost you will enjoy a wide range of benefits that will make your website more user-friendly and cost-effective including FREE setup in 5 to 15 minutes of initial payment.
To learn more about our short-term contracts and trial periods for dedicated servers, contact GTHost HERE!
Improving Page Rankings with Amsterdam Dedicated Servers
Is your website keeping up? If you’re still running on a shared server, there’s a good chance the speed of your site is slowing down more than just your page loading time. Not only does your site’s speed affect your user experience, it may even be lowering your rank in Google search results.
While much of Google analytics is shrouded in mystery, it has been revealed that page loading speed is a factor in how well the search engine ranks a website. When Google finds that your pages take three seconds or more, it counts against your score. A lowered page ranking forces your page down the search results. Your page position plays a major part in how many people find your site since few searchers are willing to scroll past the fold of a page and even fewer willing to move onto the second page of search results.
Choose Amsterdam Dedicated Servers for Europe and Middle East
GTHost is committed to providing optimal service to all of our clients and this is why we have structured our Amsterdam servers to service all of Europe and the Middle East. No matter how far you may be located from our Amsterdam location, we guarantee your complete satisfaction with no loss of quality even on the furthest parts of our service area.
Improving Site Speed with Amsterdam Dedicated Servers
At GTHost, we know that a rapidly processing site is about more than simply loading pages faster. Studies have shown that people often abandon their carts on sites that don’t load quickly enough, and Google uses page loading speed as a determining factor in page rank. By choosing Amsterdam dedicated servers from GTHost for your site, you’ll increase speed time and have a knowledgeable and committed team on your side.
To ensure we give our clients the best quality of service at the lowest prices, we conduct our own in-house maintenance. This cuts down on costs associated with hiring a third-party maintenance provider, reduces response time to issues and gives you more reliable service overall.
Why Choose Dedicated Servers in the Netherlands from GTHost
- Lowest latency: Latency, the speed at which a network is optimized to process messages, has a major impact on how your site performs as information is sent. Low latency ensures your customers are able to interact with your site without inconvenient delays.
- In-house server maintenance: Our dedicated team performs all of our Amsterdam dedicated server’s maintenance. This not only allows us to ensure less issues occur and troubleshoot problems quickly but also allows us to give you better quality service at a lower price because there are no fees being paid to a third-party provider.
- 24/7 customer service: Get help when you need it with our comprehensive, 24/7 customer service that is able to help you and your site users get the best possible experience from your website at all times.
- Customizable server packages: GTHost offers dozens of options for Amsterdam Dedicated Servers including ones located locally and across the country and Canada to give you the right mix of storage, speed, convenience and cost.
- No long-term contracts: At GTHost, we work to ensure each of our clients is 100% satisfied with our European dedicated servers and this is why we offer short-term contracts. Short-term contracts ensure you never feel stuck with a package that does not work for your company. We also offer flexibility in switching to different packages to get you the optimal service for your needs.
- No setup fees: We help save you costs right from the start with our FREE setup. Our no-cost setup gets your dedicated server started quickly so you can start creating a better web presence for your clients today.
- Low-cost trial period– Find the right Amsterdam Dedicated servers for your business in an easy, affordable way with our low-cost trial periods. Ranging from one to ten days, our trial periods can be purchased by the day for as little as $5 dollars. We set up your trial period quickly, then you will have the option to either test a different package, speed or server or choose a contract.
- Setup in 15 minutes or less: With our simple setup options we can have you up and running within 5 to 15 minutes of initial payment. This is often as fast if not faster than shared server options, providing you yet another advantage to choosing Amsterdam dedicated servers for your site.
- Looking Glass: With our Looking Glass server portal you get a dynamic tool that allows administrators to do their jobs better with a more user-friendly interface. Our looking glass allows you to perform several key tests: Ping, Trace and Host queries for easier troubleshooting and analysis.
Start Trial of Amsterdam Dedicated Servers
GTHost offers both short-term contracts and low-cost trial periods. Choose a trial of 1 to 10 days for only $5/per day to test any of our packages with no fee setup! With our low-cost trials, you will be given the option to either choose one of our short-term contracts or to begin another trial after your first ends. This gives you the opportunity to test each server to find the one that meets your website needs best – from storage options and speed to the location of the server itself. Get started today by contacting us HERE!
Get An Instant Server Today