GLOBALTELEHOST Corp. was founded in 2012 with the core concept of providing optimal service at an affordable price. Our leading team of specialists have more than two decades of combined experience and we put that knowledge to use in everything we do – from our in-house maintenance and customer service to our commitment to finding and providing the best solutions for dedicated servers, data centers and networks. We keep costs low and quality high by providing our own in-house maintenance, free setup and unmetered bandwidth for all of our service packages. Our data center locations are also strategically located to provide optimal speed and quality for each region we service.
GTHost is a proudly Canadian company serving areas all around the world, with data centers in these key areas:
- Toronto Data Center (Zayo, 151 Front Street, Toronto, Canada): We combine internet channels from leading Tier-1 operators with local traffic exchange point — Torix to provide fast service to both the East Coast of the United States and Canada.
- Frankfurt Data Center (NewTelco, Rebstöcker Strasse 25-31, Frankfurt, Germany). Located in the center of Continental Europe’s most important telecommunication hub – Frankfurt am Main, our Frankfurt data center helps to provide the lowest average latency across all of Europe. Great connections to all major and local ISPs via DE-CIX.
- Chicago Data Center (365 Data Centers, 427 S La Salle Street, Chicago, IL, 60605, USA). Strategically located in the heart of the financial district of Chicago, adjacent to the Board of Trade – our Chicago data center provides quality service with low-latency to the range of financial, healthcare, and media companies in the area.
- Miami Data Center (Zayo, 36 NE 2nd St, Miami, FL, 33132, USA). Serving the southern areas of the United States and South America, our Miami Data Center provides powerful connections and low latency for better user experience and site speed.
- Los Angeles Data Center
1) (Zayo, 624 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90017, USA). Known as One Wilshire, our L.A. Data Center is one of the most densely interconnected data centers in the world. This makes this center the ideal place for the West Coast to Asia-Pacific markets.
2) (CoreSite LA2, 900 N Alameda St Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA, 90012, USA) CoreSite’s LA2 data center provides unmatched scalability and connectivity within the Los Angeles market.
- New York Data Center (Zayo, 165 Halsey St, Newark, NJ, 07102, USA). Our New York data center provides the kind of excellent speed and service that is needed for the bustling financial markets in the area. With exceptionally low-latency and unmetered bandwidth, our New York center is the best option for North American and European markets – delays from NY to LA and from NY to London are only 70ms.
- Dallas Data Center (DataBank, 400 S Akard St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA): As the center of America, our Dallas data center serves many surrounding areas with ultra-high speeds and unparalleled customer service.
- Seattle Data Center (Wowrack, 12201 Tukwila International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98168, USA): Our Seattle data center provides fast connectivity across the West coast of the USA, Canada and Asian region.
- Santa Clara Data Center (CoreSite SV7, 3020 Coronado, Santa Clara, CA, 95054, USA): Our Santa Clara data center provides fast connectivity across the West coast of the USA, Asian region and Silicon Valley.
- Atlanta Data Center (Cyber WURX, 55 Marietta Street 16th Floor, Atlanta, GA, 30303, USA): Our Atlanta data center provides fast connectivity with South and Central US best option for North American and European markets.
- Ashburn Data Center (CoreSite VA1, 12100 Sunrise Valley Dr, Reston, VA 20191, USA): Our Ashburn data center provides the best location for North American and European markets.
- Montreal Data Center (Cologix MTL2, 3000 Boulevard René Lévesque, Montreal, QC, H3E 1T9, Canada): Our Montreal data center provides fast connectivity with Canada and East Coast of the USA
- Vancouver Data Center (Aptum, 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 4N6, Canada): Our Vancouver data center provides fast connectivity across the West coast of the USA, Canada and Asian region.
- Denver Data Center (Flexential, 1500 Champa St, Denver, CO, 80202, USA): Our Denver data center provides the best connectivity with the central US.
- London Data Center (GTT, 25 Canada Square, Docklands, London E14 5LQ, UK): Our London data center provides the best connectivity in Europe.
Dedication to Transparency and Customer Service
At GTHost, we believe in creating a service and environment that supports openness and complete transparency. This means you know exactly what services and technical aspects you are getting before your contract begins with absolutely no surprise or hidden fees. Our Looking Glass portal supports our mission of transparency by allowing you to easily check the connectivity of GTHost network and also to perform several key tests including ping and trace.
Superior Technical Aspects
Along with our commitment to transparency, we also strive to provide the best service possible by using only enterprise-class hardware such as the Supermicro MicroCloud and MicroBlade servers, Intel CPU: Xeon E3-12xx v3, v4, v5, v6 and Xeon E5 v2, v3, v4, SSD: Intel, Samsung, Micron, HDD: Seagate. Moreover, our entire network is built on premium Juniper equipment.
Let’s Get Started
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our company and the services we provide. We look forward to helping your company with our mix of value, service and state-of-the-art technology! Warmest Regards, The GTHost team
Get An Instant Server Today